All designs and creations posted by me are to provide others with inspiration and ideas. I appreciate you stopping by to view my work! Please feel free to use to my ideas on your own projects, but please give credit where credit is due and do not duplicate for contests/challenges or for selling purposes by recreating my projects. Thank you again for coming by!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Crafty Chicks Challenge #18

Getting My Ears Pierced

So I apologize ladies, I lost the instructions for this challenge, I jotted down some info. on a post-it, but all I got was use shape as background and use a lite cartridge (I believe).  Well I used Cricut George Fonts & Shapes for the circles, Mother's Day 2010 Solutions for one flower & its layers and the Hannah Montana Cartridge for the butterfly.

All papers used (other than plain card stock) was from the Echo Park Life Is Good.  Also from this paper I used it to do the cuts and used the Echo Park Pink Flower Embellishment for Circle Center and Curls. I also added some pearl bling to give it a more girlie look.  I have not journaled as I am making a companion page for that.



1 comment:

  1. Flowers & butterflies- what can go wrong?! Simply adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete