All designs and creations posted by me are to provide others with inspiration and ideas. I appreciate you stopping by to view my work! Please feel free to use to my ideas on your own projects, but please give credit where credit is due and do not duplicate for contests/challenges or for selling purposes by recreating my projects. Thank you again for coming by!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Little League End of Season Fun

Well, its already the end of the season for my sons Little League Team.  Me being team mom I am in charge of the end of the year pizza party, Coaches Gifts and a little something for the boys.  Well I scored easy and cheap stuff at Dollar Tree!!!

Gift Pales for Players
*Baseball Gift Pale - $1 Target Dollar Section
*Patriotic Candy - Dollar Tree (Spent $4 on all candy)
*Gift Tags - Used paper scraps and hemp rope
*Red gift basket filler - Dollar Tree (used 1 bag total) - $1
*Used Floral Foam to insert inside pales to hold items - Dollar Tree (used 2 blocks cut into 5 pieces/block ) = $2
Total Cost for everything = $18



I also burned all of the photos I took throughout the season onto a disk for the parents as well as made a photo DVD Montage of highlights from season.  I placed both CD's in Cd envelopes I got on clearance at Target for $1.98 for 30 of them and wrapped a simple black toule ribbon around them.

Gifts for Coaches
*White Photo Matte - Dollar Tree 2/$1 (used 6 frames)
*Used Cricut Varsity Letters Cartridge for "Coach"
*Used Scraps for "Coach" square embellishments
*Used Cricut Sports Mania for the Baseball
*Fiskars Thank You stamp
*Blue Ribbon for frame - Dollar Tree (1 spool used for all frames) = $1
Total Cost for project = $4

Frames were made and I inserted the photos that the League gave me and glued a black cardstock matte on back to conceal back side and add Team Information (I obviously blocked out verbage in photo).  The kids will autograph their names onto the frames at the party to present to their coaches!



No comments:

Post a Comment