All designs and creations posted by me are to provide others with inspiration and ideas. I appreciate you stopping by to view my work! Please feel free to use to my ideas on your own projects, but please give credit where credit is due and do not duplicate for contests/challenges or for selling purposes by recreating my projects. Thank you again for coming by!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Gifts

This week is teacher appreciate week, so I put together little gifts to give to the kids' teachers each day of the week.  I forgot to take a picture of the "sweet" gift they took to school this morning, but it was such a cute and fun popcorn/candy mix. However, tomorrow's gift theme is "Put some color into your teacher's day"....so I made these gift bags filled with colorful post-its, clips, pens, paperclips and pencils. 

For these bags I used the Preserves cartridge for the apples and the Doodlecharms cartridge for the lady bugs.

**Wednesday's gift theme is "I am Sharpie Day", so as you can see from photo 1 I was highly inspired and totally scraplifted Shantaie Fowler's pencil gift idea from the Circle Blog for the decorative tag/wrap on the pens.

I used the preserves cartridge for the apple and the Gypsy Wanderings for the tag/wrap...oh and of course my Diamond Dust to give the apple some pizazz!

Still working on the rest of the week's gifts, but will post them soon :)

1 comment: