All designs and creations posted by me are to provide others with inspiration and ideas. I appreciate you stopping by to view my work! Please feel free to use to my ideas on your own projects, but please give credit where credit is due and do not duplicate for contests/challenges or for selling purposes by recreating my projects. Thank you again for coming by!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Cheer Frame

Fun and Girlie Cheer Frame

I made this frame for my daughter's friend and cheer buddy for her birthday.  It became so popular I have been asked to make more! 

*The frame is $1 from Michael's
*Blue Zebra Paper is from Cardstock stack at Michael's I purchased entire animal print stack for $2.50
*Blue ribbons from Michael's that I've had forever
*Thickers white glitter letters for part of the "Velocity"
*Cricut used for the "V" and "L" in "Velocity" and for the entire "Elite"
*Stickles used to add some extra bling
*Want2Scrap bling rhinestones to accesorize title.


No comments:

Post a Comment