All designs and creations posted by me are to provide others with inspiration and ideas. I appreciate you stopping by to view my work! Please feel free to use to my ideas on your own projects, but please give credit where credit is due and do not duplicate for contests/challenges or for selling purposes by recreating my projects. Thank you again for coming by!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Cricut Circle Monthly Challenge Entry

I wanted my children to have a crafty journal kind of like a "Smash Book" to use to keep up both their writing skills over summer vacation, but also to have them create and be proud of their own "memory book" of their summer adventures! 

I purchased these journal books at Michael's on clearance for $1 in their Paula Dean/Bargain gift area.  The pictures are before and after, since I altered them with papers I had left over from my mother's Europe Trip book.

BEFORE

AFTER:

I used the Storybook Font for the Letters for the kids' names, on Kyle's I used Office Help for the circle embellishments, and on Kailey's I used Office Help for the "Summer" embellishment.  The interiors of the books the kids are working on as we speak, using various cartridges (mainly the calendar cart) to add embellishments to the interior.  



1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful treasure you have made them. These will take their summer vacation to a whole new level.

    ReplyDelete