All designs and creations posted by me are to provide others with inspiration and ideas. I appreciate you stopping by to view my work! Please feel free to use to my ideas on your own projects, but please give credit where credit is due and do not duplicate for contests/challenges or for selling purposes by recreating my projects. Thank you again for coming by!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge

Wow, I feel so out of the loop!  Been such a busy busy busy summer!!!  I haven't had a moment until now to create a LO!  I am attempting to create my children's 4th of July LO's!!  Here is the one I have created just in the nick of time for the challenge entry!  I used both the Stand and Salute Cartridge as well as the Independance Day Solutions Cartridge; used these cartridges for the banner, stars, title phrase and dog tag.







No comments:

Post a Comment