All designs and creations posted by me are to provide others with inspiration and ideas. I appreciate you stopping by to view my work! Please feel free to use to my ideas on your own projects, but please give credit where credit is due and do not duplicate for contests/challenges or for selling purposes by recreating my projects. Thank you again for coming by!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Camping LO

Here is a camping LO I created using Bo Bunny and Cosmo Cricut Papers.  I also used my cricut machine to add embellishments using the Camping Critters and Camp Out Solutions Cartridge(s).  I did use an idea LO for this page, unfortunately I saved it a while ago and cannot remember the source.  Thank you for looking :)



I'm a roll getting this vacation in the books!  Here's another LO I did amongst many others!  This is all Cosmo Cricut Early Bird collection!

1 comment:

  1. I love the camping LO! It is so cute. And the colors are perfect:)

    ReplyDelete