All designs and creations posted by me are to provide others with inspiration and ideas. I appreciate you stopping by to view my work! Please feel free to use to my ideas on your own projects, but please give credit where credit is due and do not duplicate for contests/challenges or for selling purposes by recreating my projects. Thank you again for coming by!

Monday, April 30, 2012

TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK "GIFTS"

Well this week is our school's Teacher Appreciation Week.  Our school gives a list with the gift "theme" of each day of the week.  With this in mind and my love for Pinterest, I made these very quick, simple and inexpensive gifts with the printables all via http://www.tipjunkie.com/end-of-school-year-activities-homemade-gifts/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TipJunkie+%28Tip+Junkie+-+Creative+Inspiration%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher

This link gives you the a list of wonderful sites to visit for these printables!

Monday: Give your teacher a sweet treat

Tuesday: Give your teacher "Color" (supplies)

Wednesday: Give your teacher a sharpie

Thursday: Give your teacher something to "sprout" about

Friday: Tell Your Teacher why he/she is special

This one is a work in progress, will post after its finished :)

3 comments:

  1. What great little gifts... I have to say I am so happy I don't have to do that anymore with the children all grown....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice teacher gifts. How is the home remodel going? New follower. Look forward to seeing more. PS, your layouts are awesome. I especially like the softball ones in pink and black. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new follower...saw your Fathers day card on Sassylady and I just had to visit your blog.So happy I did!I want to make something for teachers,I have highlighters but did not with what and your tags are awesome.TFS
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete