All designs and creations posted by me are to provide others with inspiration and ideas. I appreciate you stopping by to view my work! Please feel free to use to my ideas on your own projects, but please give credit where credit is due and do not duplicate for contests/challenges or for selling purposes by recreating my projects. Thank you again for coming by!

Friday, April 27, 2012

Softball Layouts

Using my stash of left over Echo Park "Be Mine" papers and stickers, and random pieces in my "scrap" pile, including ribbons, Basic Grey Flower Embellishments and left over words from my TC "Sports Edition II"  I'm getting these LO's done of my daughters Spring 2012 Softball Season!



3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful layout...and from scraps, too! Great job on combining you left-overs!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun layouts. Love the colors and you always get such wonderful action shots that make everything look so awesome! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great layout---I think the pink, black & white color combo looks terrific for a girl's athletic theme!!

    ReplyDelete