All designs and creations posted by me are to provide others with inspiration and ideas. I appreciate you stopping by to view my work! Please feel free to use to my ideas on your own projects, but please give credit where credit is due and do not duplicate for contests/challenges or for selling purposes by recreating my projects. Thank you again for coming by!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

SPORTS LAYOUTS

"CATCHER LAYOUT" - Features Teresa Collins "Sports Edition II" Papers and cutouts. 
"CATCHER LAYOUT PART II" - Features Teresa Collins "Sports Edition II" and " "On The Edge" Papers and cutouts.
"BATTER UP" - This Layout was created using my scrap stash.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STOPPING BY AND VIEWING :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Look at these layouts, they are GORGEOUS! Love the black and white, the color seems to pop right off the pages. And those action shots! Love it! TFS

    ReplyDelete