All designs and creations posted by me are to provide others with inspiration and ideas. I appreciate you stopping by to view my work! Please feel free to use to my ideas on your own projects, but please give credit where credit is due and do not duplicate for contests/challenges or for selling purposes by recreating my projects. Thank you again for coming by!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

"SO ELITE" Cheerleading Layout

I made this Layout today as my beautiful daughter's club competitive cheer season is about to begin.  Practice has already been going on for the past couple of months, but the season starts Dec. 3rd!  They get their new AWESOME All-Star Uniforms in the next couple of weeks, then its individuals and team pictures...of which I am placing her individual picture in the blank photo matte!  Enjoy and thank you for looking!!



Cricut Cartridges Used for Layout:
Printing Press
MS Seasonal Cakes
Disney's Hannah Montana
Cuttin' Up

4 comments:

  1. Great L.O. Love the turquoise/black colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is gorgeous. I just love the color combination. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn, this is a great layout! Awesome design with color combo. Might have to "lift" for all those ballet pics that I still need to do:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a wonderful card i like the colors you have selected for.

    Plastic Cards
    Plastic card printing

    ReplyDelete