All designs and creations posted by me are to provide others with inspiration and ideas. I appreciate you stopping by to view my work! Please feel free to use to my ideas on your own projects, but please give credit where credit is due and do not duplicate for contests/challenges or for selling purposes by recreating my projects. Thank you again for coming by!

Friday, September 30, 2011

MIA Update!

With my sons birthday, along with baseball winter ball season, daughters cheer...etc., etc., etc.  I have been missing in action.  However, I am feverishly designing for my first Design Team and Blog Hop experience and cannot wait to share!  Look out for the posts the weekend of October 8th!! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenn,
    I just wanted to pop over and welcome you to She's A Sassy Lady, I can't wait to see what you create....

    ReplyDelete